Friday, April 8, 2011

Vocabulary Wheel

Since my students have been working hard on their animal research projects, we've been focusing a lot on informational text features.  I am working on polishing up a packet about informational text to post on TpT.  It should be ready in the next few days. 

Here is a vocabulary wheel that you can download.  It will be included in the informational text packet.
Wouldn't it be nice if I could figure out how to post a picture that you could click on instead of just the words?  Any advice?

Vocabulary Wheel

Hope you can use the vocabulary wheel!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly,
    I saw where you are working on a animal research projects with your students. I am going to be starting this on Tuesday but really don't have many ideas. My students hate writing so I thought this would spice it up. Would you mind sharing what you are doing. Do you have this on TPT. I would be willing to buy it. Thanks for sharing all your ideas with us. You are awesome.
    Barbara
    meadowt@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. I saw where you are needing tech help. I am glad someone was able to help you. I just want to know how to create the docs for google docs withe round wheels and cute images? How do you do that?
    Thanks! -sydney
    www.ohthelessonslearned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sydney,
    I am a Mac user and I use the Pages program to create all of my documents. I think you can download it for free on the internet... just not sure where. Hope this helps. I'm on my way to check out your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete