Sunday, April 10, 2011

7 of My Favorite Things

Persnickety Pickles is having a linky party! Check it out!

Here are 7 of my favorite (non-school related) things (in no particular order except that my family always comes first)...

1. My family (1 incredible husband, 1 amazing daughter, 1 fabulous son, and 2 fluffy dogs)

2. Amish books (Yep, I said it... I love learning about all things Amish.)

3. old homes with character

4. chocolate - only milk chocolate and not fancy chocolate

5. fall and everything that goes with it (football, leaves, pumpkins, apples)

6. tulips - I seriously love tulips!

7. Dt. Dew... just can't start the day without it. It's my "coffee".

2 comments:

  1. That is funny. My dad is friends with some Amish and they are so interesting to learn about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fascinated by the way Amish people live. There is something peaceful about simplicity... but then there would be no blogging... yikes.

    ReplyDelete