Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hip, Hip Hooray! It's Funky, Fun and NEW!

Normally, I am completely annoyed by anyone who yells out, "Look at me!". But, today I just can't help yelling it out myself! 

Thanks to Kristen, at Ladybug Teaching Resources, my blog has a new and improved look!  She is so talented and easy to work with.  Please check out her designs.  Very impressive!


I just love the new look and I hope you do too!  Feel free to grab my button if you wish. 



Funky First Grade Fun


Thank you, Kristen!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love you new look and your blog!! Kristen did my site, too! :) She's great!
    Debi
    http://just4teachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog. It is really cute!

    Marcy
    Http//first-grade-friends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I love a new blog design!! It puts new life into blogging.

    First Grade Factory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Just found your blog, and am now a follower.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!
    I just love your new blog!! I clicked to follow and then stumbled onto your TpT only to see your full name and that you live in MI. Well I went to school with your hubby! What a small world huh?? I still live over here in Manchester. I see you have me on your awesome blog list and I want to say thank you!! I teach 3rd so I will keep my eye out for stuff I can modify for the older kiddies!!

    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!! The little hippie girl is so stinkin' cute! I'm a new follower :)

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete