Sunday, April 10, 2011

Informational Text Packet

Yahoo!  I finally finished the packet I've been working on about informational text.   I teach my students about informational text and nonfiction text features in preparation for the animal research projects they are required to do in our district.  The packet has nothing to do with animals... the focus is on informational text and nonfiction text features.  You can find the packet on Tpt by clicking below.   Later today, I'm hoping to post my animal research project on Tpt as well... but since it's super sunny and it's the last day of spring break - it might be posted tomorrow morning.  Stay tuned!




BTW - I am for sure a teacher blog addict and I'm dying to email Tamara to get on board.  Just can't waste another minute of this sunny day on this computer trying to figure out how to make a blog button.  Ha!  Off to enjoy the sunshine...

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check out your TPT store. This is a wonderful packet.


    Littlelearnersinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete