Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mother's Day Book

Wow! I can't believe it's almost Mother's Day! Cindy from In The Teacher's Lounge is having a Mother's Day linky party.

I just posted a Mother's Day Book on Tpt.  I use the book as a keepsake for each student to give to their mom as a gift for Mother's Day.   It's quick and easy to make with my young students.  You can view additional samples from the book and get your copy by visiting my Tpt store.  Just click on the picture below...



Hope it's useful to someone out there.  Blogging is truly such a worth while experience (at least that's what I keep tellin' my husband).  I am truly grateful for all of the fabulous ideas teachers are sharing in the bloggin' world.  I'll be posting a freebie in the next few days.  Enjoy your week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment