Sunday, April 17, 2011

Get Ready for Summer Writing Activities

I'm bracing myself for the last month (or so) of school.  It's the time of the year when excitement about the summer months builds for everyone.  I still want to make the most of every opportunity to practice the things we worked so hard to accomplish.  I just posted a packet on Tpt called "Get Ready for Summer Writing/Drawing Activities".  Here is a glimpse of a few of the things that are included in the packet.  It's full of writing (and some drawing) activities to use with your students as we move through the last few weeks of school.



Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kimberly! I just LOVE your blog!!!! The Get Ready for Summer Activities are soooo cute and fun! Are these the Smart Start activities you posted about or are those activities yet to come? I love the title "Smart Start!" : ) Thanks!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,
    Thank you for the compliments! :) I do use several of the activities in this packet as smart start work. The packet also includes some that I use during our regular writing time.

    ReplyDelete