Thursday, July 12, 2012

100 Best Resources for Teachers


This just in... my blog (and several of my other favorite teaching blogs) have been added to a list of resources for teachers.

You can check out the list of 100 Best Web Resources for Teachers in 2012 by clicking below. I feel honored to have my blog named with the other blogs on this list (many of my favorite bloggers are also on the list).
Best Teaching Resource 2012

 I blog because I love to share ideas, network with all of you and learn from other teachers. I also talk excessively and my family prefers that I have another "outlet". :) Thank you for your support of my blog and all of the inspiring ideas and resources you've shared with me!
 

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! Congratulations!
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats!! I was happy to see your blog on the list too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! :)

    I left an award (not quite so prestigious) on my blog for you...come check it out!

    Chrissy
    Adventures in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I just found your blog through your TBA post. I loved it. I talk too much, too.
    ~April
    The Idea Backpack
    ideabackpack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the news paper idea....your blog is so cute im glad i found it...drop by =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete