Monday, June 13, 2011

My Favorite Things Linky Party

Mrs. Coe at Little Miss Kindergarten is having a linky party about "favorite things"! Here are a few of my favorite things...

1. My kids... Marissa (8) and Donavon (5)!
2. Petoskey, Michigan - We spend two weeks there every summer. (Yep, my kids wear sunglasses by the campfire cause they hate to get smoke in their eyes. How funny is that?)
3. Dt. Dew - I really have to have one every morning. It's my coffee.
4. Sharpies!
5. lacrosse - I am one of the coaches for our local high school girl's lacrosse team.
6. brightly colored flowers - Tulips are my favorite.
7. lists - I love lists (or maybe I just love checking things off my list).
8. mexican food
9. books - of course
10. bloggin' - I'm obviously addicted and lovin' every minute of it!

Stop by Little Miss Kindergarten to link up to share your favorite things!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. We havve so much in common!

    littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally going to write brightly colored flowers on mine too, but I forgot by the end! My favorites are Gerber daisies. :)

    Magnificent Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete