Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's the Grand Opening of the TBA Blog Shop!

Dear Santa,
Please tell my family and my students that I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE any of the amazing products at TBA's new blog shop for Christmas (and my birthday and the end of the year).

Ok, fine... I guess it's not polite to send a list (at least to my students). But seriously... this stuff is super cute! You can click on the link below to shop till you drop (or even just to check it out). So cute!


I'm workin' on another post about struggling readers.  Sometime between swimming, dance, dog walking and dinner with friends I will get that posted (right after I do some blog shoppin!).

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha. Love it! Definitely a little teacher appreciation idea or two.

    KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Thanks for providing the tips and resources to reach every child.

    I love your blog! I just started my own and would love for you to visit and follow me

    www.pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete