As I was packing up my room for the summer, I reorganized all of my word work games. I would love to show you a picture of the shelf that all of my games go on, but they move every piece of furniture from our rooms into the hallway for the summer. Which means I used a whole forest full of bulletin board paper and 3 rolls of masking tape to cover up every shelf so those little dumplings who use our building for camp during the summer don't sneeze on, touch, look at or breathe near any of my precious belongings.
Most of my games are stored in photo storage boxes. I buy them for about $2 each at JoAnn Fabrics with my coupons/teacher discount. I like them because they are clear and I use clear packing tape to attach the title and/or directions to the lid of the box. My students have been using them for about 5 years and not one has ever broken (so far).
Here are a few pictures of one of my games in one of my photo storage boxes.
This game is from my Alien Zap Dolch Sight Word Games set.
You can find the Alien Zap Dolch Word Games by clicking on the image below.
I also recently scored these polka dotted reusable sandwich bags at Target. They came in a pack of 3 for $1. Yippee! They are made of vinyl and have a velcro closure (easy to use and windexable - double yippee).
I'm going to try these for my new Funky Fun Vowel Games. The bags are nice and thin, which would allow me to store lots more in each of the bins on my word work shelf.
You can find my Funky Fun Vowel Games by clicking on the image below. I have several short vowel products and long vowel products. There are 5 different games in this set. The games were made for students who are ready to sort long vowel words and pictures and for students who need practice discriminating between long/short vowels.
Here are photos of 2 of the games.
Vowel Sticks from the Funky Fun Vowel Games.
Short and Long Vowel Clip It! from Funky Fun Vowel Games.
I'd love to hear about how you store your games.
Still packing for that 17 day camping trip. Yes, I will have a shower, running water and electricity. But, doesn't 17 days in the woods still count as roughin' it? It does for me.
Are you following my blog at Bloglovin'? You can click on the icon in the top right corner to do that, just in case all this craziness is for real.
And...please share how you store your games?











I use photo storage boxes too! I just bought some pink ones Saturday as a matter of fact. I get mine at Michaels. The sandwich bag idea is cute though. I'll have to be on the lookout for those bags! I can't imagine camping for 17 days! Good luck with that!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
First Grade Brain
Ohhhh...pink storage boxes! Gonna have to look for some of those. :)
DeleteKimberly
Thanks for the ideas, my binders are not cutting it.
ReplyDeleteHi Jill,
DeleteThanks for visiting! I had major binder drama this year. My teammates talked me into using an assessment binder (instead of individual files for each student). Epic fail... In general I try to avoid binders. I'm jealous of those who make them work for so many things.
Kimberly
I like the photo storage boxes, I don't think I have ever seen one of those before, but I haven't ever looked for one. I use the plastic index card holders for my card games. (In fact I have your Alien Zap game.) They are see through, but they are a little cheaper. I just bought some half price at Walgreens for $.50. I usually stock up on them when all of the school supplies are on sale. I like the sandwich bags. Those would be great for those odd-sized things.
ReplyDeleteKelly
I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher
Hi Kelly,
DeleteThanks for visiting! I like index card boxes too. When you get a chance, send me your email address. I want to send you something. :)
Kimberly
Your timing is perfect! This very night I was downstairs sorting through all of my math and reading games thinking "What is the best way to keep these organized?" Do you have one game per storage box? Do you keep all of a certain skill in a storage box? How many storage boxes do you use? Just curious! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAmanda @
Teacher at the Wheel
Hi Amanda,
DeleteThanks for reading my post! Yes, I only have one game per box. I'm a freak about them mixing up the cards for games. :) On my special word work shelf, I have bins for different skills (short vowels, long vowels, dolch words, digraphs, blends, etc). There are several photo storage boxes (with one game in each) in each bin so that my kids have a variety of games for the skill they are working on. I am going to do a more detailed post about it when they let me reclaim my space.
Kimberly
I love your ideas. You are so creative. I love your storage ideas, especially the photo storage boxes and those great polka-dot bags you got from Target. Thanks for sharing all of your ideas with us.
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل كريازي
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل ال جي
ارقام توكيل توشيبا
ارقام توكيل يونيون اير
ارقام توكيل هايسنس
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل هيتاشي
ارقام توكيل بيكو
ارقام توكيل الكتروستار
ارقام توكيل اريستون
ارقام توكيل سوني
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل جالانز
ارقام توكيل الاسكا
ارقام توكيل البا
ارقام توكيل هوفر
ارقام توكيل الكترولوكس
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل سيتال
ارقام توكيل سميج
ارقام توكيل ايه اي جي
ارقام توكيل جاك
ارقام توكيل سامسونج
ارقام توكيل بوش
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل اندست
ارقام توكيل دايو
ارقام توكيل جنرال اليكتريك
ارقام توكيل كلفنييوتر
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل ويرلبول
ارقام توكيل زانوسي
ارقام توكيل هاير
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل ميلا
ارقام توكيل طومسون
ارقام توكيل وايت بوينت
ارقام توكيل وايت ويل
ارقام توكيل ويستنجهاوس
ارقام توكيل كاريير
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز توشيبا
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل بوتاجاز سيمنس
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز فريجيدير
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز يونيفرسال
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز سامسونج
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز بوش
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز شارب
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل بوتاجاز دايو
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز اندست
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز يونيون اير
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز تكنوجاز
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز وستنجهاوس
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز وايت ويل
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز وايت بوينت
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل بوتاجازات زانوسي
ارقام توكيل بوتاجازات كريازي
ارقام توكيل بوتاجازات هايسنس
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز كلفينيتور
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز الكتروستار
ارقام توكيل بوتاجازات جاك
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز ال جي
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات توشيبا
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل ثلاجات سيمنس
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات فريجيدير
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات سوني
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات يونيفرسال
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات سامسونج
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات بوش
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل ثلاجات شارب
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات دايو
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات اندست
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات يونيون اير
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات وستنجهاوس
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات وايت ويل
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات وايت بوينت
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل ثلاجات زانوسي
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات كريازي
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات هايسنس
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات كلفينيتور
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات الكتروستار
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات جاك
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات ال جي
ارقام توكيل ثلاجات الاسكا
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر توشيبا
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل ديب فريزر سيمنس
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر فريجيدير
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر سوني
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر يونيفرسال
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر سامسونج
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر شارب
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل ديب فريزر دايو
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر اندست
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر يونيون اير
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر وستنجهاوس
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر وايت ويل
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر وايت بوينت
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر زانوسي
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل ديب فريزر كريازي
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر هايسنس
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر كلفينيتور
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر الكتروستار
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر جاك
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر ال جي
ارقام توكيل ديب فريزر الاسكا
ارقام توكيل سخانات توشيبا
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل سخانات سيمنس
ارقام توكيل سخانات يونيفرسال
ارقام توكيل سخانات سامسونج
ارقام توكيل سخانات بوش
ارقام توكيل سخانات دايو
ارقام توكيل سخانات اندست
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل سخانات يونيون اير
ارقام توكيل سخانات تكنوجاز
ارقام توكيل سخانات وايت ويل
ارقام توكيل سخانات زانوسي
ارقام توكيل سخانات كريازي
ارقام توكيل سخانات هايسنس
ارقام توكيل سخانات جاك
ارقام توكيل سخانات ال جي
ارقام توكيل شاشات توشيبا
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل شاشات سوني
ارقام توكيل شاشات يونيفرسال
ارقام توكيل شاشات سامسونج
ارقام توكيل شاشات شارب
ارقام توكيل شاشات دايو
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل شاشات يونيون اير
ارقام توكيل شاشات هايسنس
ارقام توكيل شاشات جاك
ارقام توكيل شاشات ال جي
ارقام توكيل شاشات توشيبا
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل شاشات سوني
ارقام توكيل شاشات يونيفرسال
ارقام توكيل شاشات سامسونج
ارقام توكيل شاشات شارب
ارقام توكيل شاشات دايو
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل شاشات يونيون اير
ارقام توكيل شاشات هايسنس
ارقام توكيل شاشات جاك
ارقام توكيل شاشات ال جي
ارقام توكيل غسلات توشيبا
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل غسالات سيمنس
ارقام توكيل غسالات فريجيدير
ارقام توكيل غسالات سوني
ارقام توكيل غسالات يونيفرسال
ارقام توكيل غسالات سامسونج
ارقام توكيل غسالات بوش
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل غسالات شارب
ارقام توكيل غسالات دايو
ارقام توكيل غسالات اندست
ارقام توكيل غسالات يونيون اير
ارقام توكيل غسالات وستنجهاوس
ارقام توكيل غسالات وايت ويل
ارقام توكيل غسالات وايت بوينت
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل غسالات زانوسي
ارقام توكيل غسالات كريازي
ارقام توكيل غسالات هايسنس
ارقام توكيل غسالات كلفينيتور
ارقام توكيل غسالات الكتروستار
ارقام توكيل غسالات جاك
ارقام توكيل غسالات ال جي
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف توشيبا
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل ميكروويف سيمنس
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف فريجيدير
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف سوني
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف يونيفرسال
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف سامسونج
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف بوش
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل ميكروويف شارب
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف دايو
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف اندست
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف يونيون اير
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف وستنجهاوس
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف وايت ويل
ReplyDeleteارقام توكيل ميكروويف وايت بوينت
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف زانوسي
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف هايسنس
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف الكتروستار
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف جاك
ارقام توكيل ميكروويف ال جي
توشيبا
ReplyDeleteسيمنس
فريجيدير
سوني
يونيفرسال
كاريير
سامسونج
ReplyDeleteبوش
شارب
دايو
يونيون اير
تكنو جاز
وايت ويل
وايت بوينت