Monday, July 29, 2013

I'm a Stampin' Fool

When I was little I used to think it would be dreamy to work in a library, so I could spend my whole day stamping the little cards in the back of the books at the checkout counter. That's how old I am. Ha!
I guess being a teacher is the next best thing. So, I shall keep on stampin'! In fact, this summer I was inspired by 2 Crazy Texas Teachers to visit Vistaprint to make my very own stamp. Ok, stamps. I ordered the size that is 2.24 x .83.  They were easy to design on the site and they were delivered in just a few days. I think they turned out super cute!!
Now, to work on the lamination pile that nearly blew out of my Jeep on the way back from school the other day. Oy...
That opinion writing thingy is from my Opinion Writing pack, which will be posted very soon. And...the smaller cards in the pile are from my Funky Fun Vowel Games, which I just posted a few weeks ago.
 
 Please visit tomorrow to hear about my Back to School Giveaway!
 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love those stamps from Vistaprint. :)

    Colleen Patton
    Mrs. Patton’s Patch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute stamps! I made some with my name and room number on them to stamp on student notes for the office. Such a time saver!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete