Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Back to School Purchases

I'm finally getting around to sharing some of my back to school purchases! I think I filled my shopping cart 3 times during the back to school sales. So, here are a few of my favorites! 

 I found these adorable strategy posters for reading comprehension by Lindsay. The set includes 11 posters. They are oh so cute and aligned with the common core.  I'm looking forward to using these when I add each of the strategies to our CAFE menu!


I also purchased Reagan's Daily Math to give my students some daily practice.  After we establish routines and do lots of community building, I'm hoping to be able to use some of these for our morning work. 

 
This summer, I've spent a lot of time revisiting,  revamping, remodeling my guided math/math work station plan.  When I found Jennifer's Guided Math Cards, I knew they would help me get organized.  The fact that they have monkey themed clipart was an extra bonus.  

I also purchased several of Barbie's word wall word sets.  I love the clipart she used and can't wait to add these to my writing center this fall.  I'm still trying to decide if I'll put them in a pocket chart or put a ring through each set to make them into word books for students to use while they are writing. This is one of the sets that I added to my overflowing shopping cart. 


I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' and The School Supply Addict to share my back to school purchases. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment