Saturday, August 11, 2012

Math Work Station Freebie

Last week, I wrote a post about re-visiting math work stations. I've been busy working on making games for math work stations and organizing the games my students loved in the past. I found these cute little buckets and mini-frisbees at a local party store this summer. If you don't like/don't want to buy these...you can use any bucket and small butter lids for this game instead. 
So, I hid them from my son and quickly  made a math work station game to go with them. You can click on the image below to download the game.  I let my son test the game when I was finished. He loved it!  And... I love comments and new followers for my blog and my store.

I've also been working on preparing my math journals.  Lucky me...I found 30 composition notebooks at a local resale shop for 25 cents each!  My little helpers (kids) helped me peel off the price tags and I added my own math journal covers.  My math journals are ready!


 In my Tpt and Teachers Notebook shop, you can find my Fall Math Journal Prompts, Winter Math Journal Prompts and Spring Math Journal Prompts if you're interested.  Each set is regularly priced at $1.50...but I'm currently having a 20% off sale!


Christie from First Grade Fever has been hosting a Fabulous Freebie Frenzy all week! A back to school freebie from my blog is being featured on her blog today. Head on over to visit Christie to download that freebie. Be sure to check out all of the other fabulous freebies from the whole week. 

1 comment: