Friday, November 23, 2012

Merry Monkey Digraph Sort (sale!)

In between visiting family and shopping online (the only way I can handle shopping when the stores are so crowded)...I added another new item to my Tpt store and my Teachers Notebook shop. 

 You might like this if you'll be working on digraphs (or reviewing digraphs) in the next month or so. The regular price is $1.50, so with all the sales going on you can get it for much less in the next couple days. You can click on the image below to check it out.
I also loaded a set of holiday themed making words activities last week. This set is regularly priced at $2.00. It's also on sale right now (along with all of the products in both of my stores).
Now about those sales...
In addition to the 20% off that I am offering... 
Teachers Notebook is offering an additional 10% off from Saturday (11/24) - Monday (11/26). 
Tpt is offering an additional 10% off from Monday (11/26) - Tuesday (11/27). 

 My virtual shopping cart is loaded already. But, I'm pretty sure I can fit a little more in. Oh, happy day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I love your blog and all of your products. This fairly newbie is loving finding blogs, and yours is awesome. I just added your button to my blog. Feel free to hop over sometime and follow me if you'd like. :) I'm heading over to your TPT store and I'm following you on Pinterest. Happy Thanksgiving Break to you. :)
    Cruz'n in First

    ReplyDelete