Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Making Words (and Sale Announcement)

19 parent conferences down, 6 more to go!  I think I can.  I think I can.


 Two quick things before I head off for round 2. I just posted a Holiday Making Words pack on Tpt and at Teachers Notebook. My kids love trying to make as many little words as they can out of a bigger word. So, I created a holiday pack with several different versions. We will be using these in our working with words center (and sometimes for morning work) during the next several weeks. You can click on the preview below to check it out.
Have a I confessed that I don't know how to cook? Now, my secret is out. I have a chef husband who is a fabulous cook. So, the only thing I could think of to do (while everyone else is cooking to prepare for Thanksgiving) is to throw a SALE!

 I appreciate all of you so much. Here are the details...



Ding, ding, ding... ROUND 2 (parent conferences)!

 I CAN DO THIS!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment