Wednesday, September 28, 2011

5 Senses Freebie

Science Week
Save Now


I only have about 2 1/2 minutes to post this morning. So this is gonna have to be short (for once). We are working on a weather unit in my room. I use this 5 senses web for several different science related topics throughout the year. We make an anchor chart with the same format as a large group about one type of weather. I would love to show you a picture, but I haven't made the chart yet this year. Later in the unit, I use this form to help my students organize their thinking for a writing activity about a different type of weather (their choice). The form is not fancy, but I am able to use it for different activities throughout the school year. You can click on the picture if you'd like to download it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment