Friday, July 8, 2011

Look Who Went Shopping!

Shopping is just about the only reason I can think of to post a picture of myself in shorts (yuck, I agree with Abby about shorts)  but anyway... I'm so excited about my purchases that I forced my husband to take a picture of little old me and my new bloggin gear! After responding, "You're kidding, right?"...he cooperated.  And my five year old contributed, "Oh great, now even your clothes are funky!" 


Yep, I purchased these oh so cute items at the TBA blog shop at Cafe Press! The shirt that I'm wearing in the pic, the water bottle and the bag all have my blog button and the TBA blog button on them.  And the "teacher by day blogger by night" was just too cute to pass up.  My teammates at school are gonna burst out laughing (and be jealous I'm sure) when they see my new back to school blog gear. :)

There are tons of choices at the TBA blog shop.  You can click on the TBA blog shop icon in my sidebar if you'd like to take a peek around at the shop.


I couldn't do it. I cropped out my shorts (and the not so pretty legs that were stickin' out of them).  Ha!

7 comments:

  1. LOL I just had to get the bag and the water bottle too! I put my order in about an hour ago! :) of course mine has 'The Apple Basket Teacher' on it!!! I do love the 'teacher by day, blogger by night', but I didn't want to over spend!
    Thanks, Nancy

    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check these items out. Blogging is quite addictive!
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! You have to post this on TBA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll have to give in to my addiction soon and make a purchase as well:) I'm a new follower:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, love it, love it! Can't wait until I run into someone in the mall wearing this stuff!
    - Leslie

    KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that tshirt, I've got to get one! :-)

    ReplyDelete