Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Everything's Primary Virtual Teaching Expo

It's not too late to register for the Everything's Primary Virtual Teaching Expo!  It's a conference that you don't have to pay hundreds of dollars to attend and you don't even have to travel to enjoy it.  It's the perfect professional development opportunity if you ask me. The expo launches this  Saturday (2/25) and you can view the presentations at your convenience. 

Just can click on the image below to register.


After the expo, you can join me here if you have questions or would like to discuss anything from my presentation.  Hope you'll join us!

6 comments:

  1. Whoo-Hooo!!! Kimberly, you are going to be AMAZING!!! So exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a specific time that everything starts? Or, is just available all day? I can't find the schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer,
      The presentations will be available anytime starting on the 25th. You can watch them at your convenience...but you'll want to download the goodie bag items on the 25th for sure. They are only available on the launch date. The goodie bag consists of over $70 worth of digital downloads.
      Hope you'll join us!
      Kimberly

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I recently watched your presentation on Everything's Primary Expo. You talked about a hip hip hooray resource you made. I was unable to locate that material would you be able to let me know what I can find it. I would love to use this resource with my students!

    Thank you, Kate
    lapcinskik@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete