Meghan from Inside the Classroom gave my blog the Blog on Fire award! Thank you, Meghan!!!! Stop by to visit Inside the Classroom!
I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself and pass the award to a few other "Blogs on Fire".
1. I might qualify for that hoarding show if you put all my leveled reading books in the same spot...but I'm smarter than that.
2. I have two dogs, but other than my girls (dogs) I don't really like animals. (I know. I know. Please don't send me hate mail. It's not like I'm mean to animals and I always pretend that I like them in my classroom...but it's just not true. Yes, my profile picture has one of my dogs in it... I do love my dogs.)
3. Sometimes I think 5 minutes of total silence would be just as great as winning the lottery.
4. I have to phone a friend every time I attempt to hard boil eggs. I'm a horrible cook.
5. I collect pottery (mostly in shades of blue and green).
6. I should duct tape my mouth before staff meetings, even though everyone is always saying, "Thank you for speaking up about....".
7. I love smelly stickers!! (Trend are my favorite kind.)
The blogs that I'm awarding the Blog on Fire award to are...
You should really check them out!