Monday, April 8, 2013

Bring on Spring Sale!


I love sales! I think you're supposed to clean in the spring...
but I decided to bring on spring in a different way.

I'm having a sale at my Tpt store!  If you've made purchases from my store in the past, please know that I truly appreciate it.  The money I earn in my Tpt store allows my two teacher family to give the college savings accounts for our children a big boost.  The Gillow family is grateful. Thank you!


Here are some of my best sellers...

Animal Research Book (can be used with any animal)


Informational Text Unit
Short Vowel Centers
Sight Word Stories for Beginning Readers

And here are some spring products 
that might be helpful...

A memory book for your students to complete and take home as a keepsake!

A Mother's Day book that your students can give as a gift 
(or you can use the individual pages).

Spring Math Journal Prompts (I have a fall and a winter set as well.)


My most recent additions...





1 comment:

  1. You have so many great ideas! I love your blog. Thank you for sharing!!


    Owl About Us


    ReplyDelete