Friday, October 12, 2012

Freebie Friday - Number Identification

My students have been enjoying our first round of math work stations this week! This is where I remind everyone that we started after Labor Day. I spent a lot of time "revisiting" math work stations this summer.  The whole thing just didn't work for me last year. Good news - it's working now and my students LOVE math work stations! And...they are so independent that I can actually work with small groups of students during that time. Hooray! 

 I recently added a set of my fall math work stations to Tpt and Teachers Notebook. Here are a few pictures I snapped this week of some of my fall math work stations.







If you want to check out the whole set, you can find on Tpt  and at Teachers Notebook.  You can click on the image below to find it at my Tpt store.


A few of my students are still struggling with number identification from 1 - 30.  I made the set below to use to work with those few individually.  I included two different bingo boards and a set of number cards.  I used the number cards with the Bingo game this week.  Next week, I'm going to use the number cards to play bigger number while we work on number identification.  I also sent a set home with each student, so they can practice the same two games at home. You can click on the image below if you'd like to download a copy of the number identification pack.

I'm off to school for the day and gearing up for a slumber party at my house tonight!  Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. BOO! THANKS for being one of my favorites also!

    Kathy
    First Grade a la Carte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog because Kathy boo'd you. I'm now your newest follower. Come on over and join the party by booing 3 of your favorite blogs. :-)

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete