Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Button!

Well, I can't believe I accomplished laundry, 2 dog walks, baseball and soccer with the kids, a new unit on TpT, a car wash, floor mopping, a trip to the grocery store and a NEW BLOG BUTTON all in one day! I can't figure out how to remove those few characters that are randomly floating next to it... but it's there. I've been wishing for a new blog design and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be my turn to have a spiffy new design. And... I must confess I only made the button in hopes that Tamara would email me and invite me to join Teaching Blog Addicts.

If you have a chance, could someone please try this funky button so I know if it works. Off to pack my stuff for school tomorrow - goodbye spring break!


1 comment:

  1. Kimberly, I found you through our doublegiveaway and added your blog to the TPT sellers sqworl! It is here: http://sqworl.com/zhs4zd in case you want to check it out!
    Best of luck winning the doublegiveaway!
    -Leslie
    KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete