Friday, June 21, 2013

Wish Jar Freebie

Last year, I posted about the Parent Wish Jar that I use at Open House. You can read my original post here. I made a few new versions of the label for the jar and a few new versions of my "wish jar slip" for parents to write on at Open House. I ask parents to fill out one wish for their child's school year at open house. My school has open house the week before school starts.  You could do a wish jar anytime at the beginning of the year.  This is an old picture of my wish jar from last year. I have not decided which new label to use yet.



Click on the image below to see the new labels and parent wish slips.  
Please follow my store  and/or vote for this freebie if you like them enough to download them.


I'm linking this post to TBA's Freebie Friday!  

Freebie Fridays

Happy Friday (but isn't every day a Friday in the summer)!  YAHOO!

7 comments:

  1. I love this idea and will be implementing it next year. Great way to start the year off with a partnership betwn home and school. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Kerri's remarks. Smiles and stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimberly- Just popping in to see if you saw the info for our next MI Blogger Meet up? It's next week Saturday in Grand Rapids. Details are on my blog and I'd love it if you spread the word!

    Hope to see you!

    :)
    Christina

    Here's the link to the post: http://bainbridgeclass.blogspot.com/2013/06/michigan-blogger-meet-up-info.html

    ReplyDelete