Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sales are Super - Don't Miss It!

It's time for a Super Sale!

I'm pretty sure this is a TOUCHDOWN for teachers all around
(some are selling products
 and some are buying
 and we all SCORE)!


I hope you'll stop by to visit one of my sales!

Here are a few of my items that were best sellers last month.

A unit to teach nonfiction (informational) text features...


An animal research book...


Common core math skill practice...


Sight word stories for repeated practice...


My own shopping cart is filling up with things created by other teachers.  I am still looking for  literacy center activities for contractions and compound words.  If any of you have either of those available or know of any to recommend...
I'd love to check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the cart filling up! My wishlist has 109 items! That is down quite a bit from my last spending spree! I am going over to check out your animal research report packet! Thanks for posting about it!
    Kim
    TheVeryBusyFirstGraders

    ReplyDelete