Saturday, September 3, 2011

My First Award!

Top 10 TBA

Thanks to Heidi, at Swamp Frog First Graders, my blog won it's first award today!  I spent 6 hours in my classroom today.  When I returned home to find the sweet message from Heidi it totally made my day!

If you haven't visited Heidi's blog lately, stop by to visit her. I've been checking out her pins on Pinterest as well.



I have been inspired by so many fabulous teachers with teaching blogs. Some of my favorites have already been awarded a Top 10 award by other bloggers.   Here are two blogs that are well deserving and definitely on my list.

A Teeny Tiny Teacher

The posts made by Kristin, from a Teeny Tiny Teacher, just plain crack me up! The popularity of Kristin's blog has soared in the past 2 months. I'm not surprised. If you haven't checked it out, you really should visit her.





Christie, from Teaching in Flip Flops, recently posted pictures of her classroom (which has a pink/zebra stripe decor). Head over to check out her classroom photos - super cute!


1 comment:

  1. Wowie Wow Wow!!!! You just made my whole day! My whole weekend! I can't believe it. My twin sister saw your comment over on my blog and then texted to tell me the good news -- I told her right away that you were the first blogger that I contacted when I started this adventure. And how you introduced my blog when I launched. YOU inspire me!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Kristin
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete