Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School Freebie

In Michigan, we don't start school until the Tuesday after Labor Day. Many of my bloggin' buddies are heading back to school this week or next week. So, I thought this was a good time to share a little something from my Back to School Activity pack.

Click on the image above if you'd like to download the freebie.

If you're looking for additional activities for the first few weeks of school, you can check out the rest of my Back to School Activity Pack by visiting my Teachers Notebook shop or my Tpt shop. 


Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the freebie! Where in MI do you teach? I'm from MI, but moved to NC 3 years ago for a teaching job. I miss Michigan!!

    Tales of a Teacherista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I am now following your blog and would love to have you follow mine! Come visit me at aseriesof3rdgradeevents@blogspot.com
    Patti :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am in Michigan, too! Southeast Michigan to be exact. Where are you from? Come on over to my little blog...

    http://whatsthebuzzinfirst.blogspot.com

    I'm jealous you have your room almost done. I have not been given the clear to re-enter since we left in June. : (

    ReplyDelete