Wednesday, December 31, 2014

January Currently 2015!!

It's currently January!
It's currently 2015!
Both seem unbelievable to me...

It's also time to link up with Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade for her monthly Currently linky party!


It's a quick post since I'm writing at 3:00 a.m. while the whole house sleeps.

Yes - grad school again. I'm starting classes to add another certification.
Maybe - I'll survive the Whole30 in January.  I think I can. I think I can.
I wish - I could shop at Farley's store if/when she opens it!  :)

You can visit the link up at Farley's blog, Oh Boy 4th Grade!



Happy New Year!



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly! I'm not a great sleeper, so I would love to have a few extra weeks/days/hours/anything to rest and relax before all the action begins again! I'm working on an extra certification, too, and I know it's going to be a busy spring. Best to you in 2015! Happy New Year!

    www.HappinessIsLiteracy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I'm so with you on shopping in Farley's shop!! It sounds super quirky!!

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimberly~
    I will totally shop at Farley's store. Reminds me of the antique stores in my town where I used to live. I grew up in Milwaukee and lived 2 blocks from Lake Michigan. I was home for a month and walked 3 miles along Lake Michigan every morning. I love the lake! Where are you along its shores?
    Happy New Year!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't even been able to sleep well on the break-which is very unusual, not sure what's going on, but I don't do well with not enough sleep! :) My hat goes off to anyone who attends grad school at night after a whole day of teaching-that is probably where I'd go to sleep! I don't know how you guys do that.

    Not Just Child's Play

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SOOO glad I'm not the only one who thought Farley's store idea sounds brilliant! :)
    ~HoJo~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always laugh when I see the 3am Teacher's logo - that could totally be me! I've followed Whole 30 for 1.5 years now & never plan on adding all those preservatives back in. You'll love how GOOD you feel. Good luck! Jen

    ReplyDelete