A few of my favorite things...
1. My family is my favorite thing in the whole world!
2. Books, books and more books... I must confess I have a ridiculous amount of leveled readers in my room. I am famous for dragging my family from sale to sale and buying huge lots of books on ebay. I even have so many leveled books at home that I had to take over a few of the shelves behind our bar, which is slightly embarrassing for my husband when the guys come over to watch football. A girl can never have too many books!
3. Mr. Sketch Markers - Oh how I love Mr. Sketch markers!
4. I really should never try to start a day without my Dt. Dew... ask my family. It's ok because it is diet and I don't like coffee, right?
5. Goldendoodles - We have 2 (a cream goldendoodle - Daisy and a black goldendoodle - Kalli). We just love our doodles! They are fabulous family dogs. And... they don't shed (at least ours don't)!
6. Tulips are without a doubt my favorite flower! I have hundreds of tulips in my yard. Love em!
7. I love Swedish Fish (but only the red ones)! Yum! Yum! Yum!
8. My phone (a Droid Incredible)... how did I survive without a smart phone for so many years?
9. Bog boots - If you live in Michigan and you have recess duty (and daily dog walking duty)... you need Bog boots. Very warm, waterproof and about as stylish as a clunky snow boot can get.
10. Sharpies, sharpies, sharpies... seriously love sharpie markers!
That's it for now. Let's see if I can do this. :)
Looking forward to reading about everyone's favorite things!